In collaboration with the CEO and the Director of Engagement, the committee will be responsible for increasing the profitably of the affiliate and strengthening both community and corporate relationships. Members must be highly professional, motivated, organized, and results oriented.
The primary roles of the committee members will be the following:
- Notify the CEO and Director of Engagement of potential build and event sponsors and make appropriate introductions;
- Promote Habitat NCR events and programs with the goal of increasing profitability and awareness;
- Create material and sponsorship proposals for high net worth individuals and assist with donor stewardship;
- Collaborate with and provide support to the CEO, Director of Engagement and committee members on all major fundraising initiatives;
- Research and gather information on current market trends, community needs, and on similar charities, and present the information to the CEO/Director of Engagement;
- Research public and private grant opportunities;
- Have a strong network of community and professional contacts and connections and be willing to utilize these to support the work of Habitat for Humanity NCR;
- Identify potential third party fundraising opportunities.
- The following roles are required for the committee:
- Chair- Sets agenda, chairs meeting and ensures all members are following up with action items.
- Vice-Chair- Assists the chair when required. Sets agenda and chairs meetings in the absence of the chair.
- Secretary- Takes meeting minutes and circulates them to the committee members following approval from the chair. Keeps a record of all past minutes.
We thank you for your contribution to building homes and hope for families in need of safe, decent and affordable housing.